Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.484 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 204,027 ﷼ (ARS $31,465) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 4 hours ago)