Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.371 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 219,992 ﷼ (ARS $34,532) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)