Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.042 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 213,056 ﷼ (ARS $30,253) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)