Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.244 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 450,941 ﷼ (Mex$ 34,049) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (32 minutes ago)