Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.509 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 309,217 ﷼ (Mex$ 22,889) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)