Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.332 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 312,527 ﷼ (Mex$ 25,343) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)