Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.678 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 143,704 ﷼ (ARS $21,518) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)