Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.256 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 269,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 152,536 ﷼ (ARS $16,479) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)