Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.605 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,659 ﷼ (ARS $18,738) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)