Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.467 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 255,869 ﷼ (ARS $17,686) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)