Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.424 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 194,589 ﷼ (ARS $13,491) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)