Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.394 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 151,863 ﷼ (ARS $12,253) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)