Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.771 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 224,689 ﷼ (ARS $14,247) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)