Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 515,851 ﷼ (Php105,854) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)