Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 76% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 686,775 ﷼ (Php137,959) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)