Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 69% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 494,836 ﷼ (Php105,859) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)