Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 438,921 ﷼ (Php94,866) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)