Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.003 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 572,917 ﷼ (Php114,515) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)