Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.039 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,474 ﷼ (Php88,995) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)