Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.908 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 512,747 ﷼ (Php104,478) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)