Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40014 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 306,933 ﷼ (CH$767,063) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)