Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03183 YER / UZS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 249,575 ﷼ (7,841,360 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)