Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.361 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,945 ﷼ (R$ 5,648) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)