Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.039 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 363,544 ﷼ (R$ 4,659) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)