Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.566 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 400,901 ﷼ (R$ 5,039) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)