Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.972 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 533,755 ﷼ (€1,906) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)