Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01878 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 332,829 ﷼ (Rp 17,722,932) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)