Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01850 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 266,737 ﷼ (Rp 14,419,144) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)