Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01835 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 221,548 ﷼ (Rp 12,071,243) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)