Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01799 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 233,786 ﷼ (Rp 12,996,216) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)