Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01877 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 277,657 ﷼ (Rp 14,790,982) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)