Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.855 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 353,818 ﷼ (€1,180) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (43 minutes ago)