Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.627 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 356,362 ﷼ (€1,151) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (39 minutes ago)