Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.553 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 373,522 ﷼ (€1,272) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 2 hours ago)