Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.896 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 372,006 ﷼ (﷼ 572) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)