Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 649.966 YER / OMR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 327,693 ﷼ (﷼ 504) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 260,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)