Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.395 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,606 ﷼ (﷼ 532) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)