Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.361 YER / OMR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 344,382 ﷼ (﷼ 530) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)