Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.389 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 489,091 ﷼ (﷼ 753) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)