Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.316 YER / OMR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 324,341 ﷼ (﷼ 499) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)