Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 649.261 YER / OMR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 336,707 ﷼ (﷼ 519) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)