Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.555 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 489,354 ﷼ (﷼ 753) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)