Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.679 YER / THB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,843 ﷼ (27,588 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)