Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.631 YER / SAR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 229,354 ﷼ (﷼ 3,442) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)