Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.601 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 472,181 ﷼ (€1,764) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (39 minutes ago)