Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.882 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 559,661 ﷼ (€2,121) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)