Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 284.652 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,183 ﷼ (€1,445) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)