Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.619 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 473,801 ﷼ (EC$5,116) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)