Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.635 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 475,994 ﷼ (EC$5,138) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)