Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.500 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 522,664 ﷼ (€1,870) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)