Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.592 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 439,183 ﷼ (€1,432) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)