Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.751 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 402,572 ﷼ (€1,498) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)