Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 286.573 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,019 ﷼ (€1,344) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)