Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 319,426 ﷼ (₨133,674) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)