Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.387 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,022 ﷼ (₨169,238) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)