Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.163 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 234,215 ﷼ (₨108,303) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)