Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.262 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 528,662 ﷼ (¥233,720) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)