Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.315 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 290,389 ﷼ (10,631 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)