Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.168 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 350,078 ﷼ (13,909 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)