Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.963 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,599 ﷼ (1,920 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)