Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.832 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,198 ﷼ (1,865 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)