Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.358 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 509,874 ﷼ (2,843 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)