Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.611 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,202 ﷼ (4,341 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)