Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.772 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 305,657 ﷼ (4,869 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)