Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.085 YER / NZD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 376,556 ﷼ (NZ$2,281) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)