Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.036 YER / RUB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 217,364 ﷼ (руб 53,861) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)