Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 184% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 782,675 ﷼ ($3,132) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (24 minutes ago)