Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 174% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 790,486 ﷼ ($3,164) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (33 minutes ago)