Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 439,603 ﷼ (﷼ 6,596) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)