Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.639 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 369,199 ﷼ (﷼ 5,540) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)