Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.647 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 478,185 ﷼ (﷼ 7,175) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)