Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.650 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 236,426 ﷼ (ARS $18,690) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)