Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.482 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,239 ﷼ (ARS $16,658) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)