Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.059 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 326,951 ﷼ (ARS $20,359) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)