Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 275,593 ﷼ (343,229 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)