Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,903 ﷼ (343,149 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)