Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 249,988 ﷼ (315,428 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (23 minutes ago)