Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.114 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 405,810 ﷼ (R 21,231) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)