Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.162 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 506,834 ﷼ (R 27,906) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)