Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.300 YER / ZAR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 310,205 ﷼ (R 16,951) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)