Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.434 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 276,010 ﷼ ($b7,576) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)