Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.447 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 440,718 ﷼ (€1,433) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)