Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.303 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,012 ﷼ (€1,349) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)