Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.724 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,834 ﷼ (€1,308) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)