Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.354 YER / ISK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 162% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 981,796 ﷼ (417,150 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)