Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.783 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 574,500 ﷼ (€2,106) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)