Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.666 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 421,441 ﷼ (€1,580) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)