Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.388 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,502 ﷼ (₨113,674) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)