Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.258 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,161 ﷼ (₨117,451) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)