Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.513 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 639,379 ﷼ (€2,086) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)