Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.718 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 530,324 ﷼ (€1,799) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)