Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.376 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 677,694 ﷼ (€2,426) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)