Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.342 YER / DKK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 310,243 ﷼ (kr7,886) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)