Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.735 YER / DKK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,505 ﷼ (kr98) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)