Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39248 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 300,005 ﷼ (CH$764,391) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)