Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37751 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 419,915 ﷼ (CH$1,112,326) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)