Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.708 YER / RON *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 234,368 ﷼ (3,567 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)