Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.465 YER / ILS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 471,260 ﷼ (6,594 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)