Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.156 YER / ILS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 57% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,121 ﷼ (7,955 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)