Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.000 YER / ILS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 61% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 526,526 ﷼ (7,416 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)