Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.134 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 356,881 ﷼ (Taka 113,882) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)