Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.895 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 212,405 ﷼ (₨54,538) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)