Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.009 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 269,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 239,927 ﷼ (3,528 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (27 minutes ago)