Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.349 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 233,780 ﷼ (3,939 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)