Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.266 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,844 ﷼ (4,173 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)