Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.881 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 375,214 ﷼ (15,081 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)