Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.378 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 251,052 ﷼ (9,518 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)