Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.573 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 310,166 ﷼ (12,129 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)