Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.405 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 314,407 ﷼ (11,907 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)