Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.137 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 245,841 ﷼ (9,406 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)