Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 261,501 ﷼ ($1,047) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)