Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 406,100 ﷼ (₨170,028) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)