Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.388 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,750 ﷼ (₨1,571) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)