Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.195 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 330,064 ﷼ (Mex$ 25,014) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)