Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.049 YER / NZD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 507,615 ﷼ (NZ$2,968) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)