Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.068 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 780,111 ﷼ (NZ$4,381) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)