Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.108 YER / NZD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 622,582 ﷼ (NZ$3,457) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)