Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 178.293 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,856,465 ﷼ (NZ$16,021) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)