Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.158 YER / ZAR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,537 ﷼ (R 19,451) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)