Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.564 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 401,538 ﷼ (R 21,630) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)