Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.898 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 373,140 ﷼ (R 19,745) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)