Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.822 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,091 ﷼ (R 21,607) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)